only one display is working.
Description/Explanation of Issue
it may be the bios battery has failed and the bios settings have reset.
- as a test reset bios settings, especially the Graphics Adapter.
- if the bios changes solve the problem, check the bios battery on the motherboard, it may need to be replaced.
- the bios document with the correct settings can be found below, and on the High End site under Legacy Products.
- there were two motherboards used in RH3, settings for both are included.
- if the model is not known, comparing what is in the Advanced tab to the document will be easy to determine the correct board.