An individual fixture library that is not in the full fixture library needs to be added to the show file.
Fixture libraries in Hog 3 can only be added on a per show basis.
Steps to Solution
- Put the fixture library on a USB drive
- Put the USB drive into the console
- Launch the show file
- Go to the shows window
- [ Setup ] ( Shows )
- Tap on "File Browser" tab
- Navigate to the USB drive and drag the fixture library to the Libraries Folder
- Tap on "Show Manager" tab
- Tap on ( Merge Shows )
- Follow the prompts to perform a show merge. The source show is going to be the fixture profile in the Libraries folder
- When asked which fixtures to merge, Check the ones you want to merge in
- Tap on Next
- Continue through the merge show process
- Once complete, the fixture can be scheduled and added to the show.