A Hoglet is not sending out DMX when connected to Hog 4 PC or a Console.
Description/Explanation of Issue
A Hoglet might not be sending out DMX because the Widget in the Hoglet is not mapped to DMX universes.
If on Hog 4 PC, then the firewall or 3rd party antivirus software being on can cause the widget not to output.
If on a Hog 4 console, then connect the Hoglet and Map the widget
- Launch the show
- Go into the Network window
[ SETUP ] ( Network )
- Go into the DP 8000 settings
- Right click on the DP 8000
- Click on Settings
- Go into the DMX Widget tab
- Activate the universe by hitting the Blue + sign
- Select the output from the drop down
- Click on OK to close the window and apply the settings
If on Hog 4 PC:
- Turn off all 3rd party antivirus software and Windows Firewall
- Restart the computer
- Map the widget using the steps above