I need to make some adjustments on my timed events on my Paradigm Processor.
My lights are turning on or off automatically too early or late.
I need to make a temporary adjustment for just a day and then change the timing back later.
Below is a quick breakdown on how to change the timed event behavior on the PACP.
You can find more detailed information on how to modify these settings and more in the Paradigm ACP Manual starting on Page 68.
- Go to your Paradigm Processor (P-ACP).
- Press the Checkmark to wake up the screen and go into the main menu.
- Wheel down on the circle until you get to "Timed Event Setup", press the check mark to enter this menu.
- Select the "View/Edit Events" option by pressing the check mark.
- On the calendar, select the day and timed event you would like to modify.
- If this event is a recurring event, you can modify "This Occurrence Only" or "All Occurrences".
- In the Edit Timed Events menu, you can now change what time the event activates as well as changing the action that happens.
- Finally, press the Back button and choose to either "Save Changes and Exit", "Discard and Exit", or "Cancel".