After completing this how-to you will have uploaded a configuration to a PACP via USB or SD media. You may need to upload a configuration because a change was made, or because you have a loaner processor installed.
Begin by backing up any configuration which may be in your processor. Please see our article on saving configuration here: How to Save Config File From a Paradigm Architectural Control Processor (P-ACP)
1. Place the file onto your USB stick or SD card.
2. Take USB stick and insert it into the USB port on the front of the Paradigm processor. If using an SD card, insert it into the SD card slot on the processor.
3. Check mark to enter main menu.
4. Use the wheel around the check to scroll down to file operations (like on an old iPod).
5. Check mark.
6. Choose “Load Arch Config”. Check mark.
7. Choose your media (USB or SD). Check mark.
8. Select your file from your list of files and press check mark to load.