How do I save a copy of my Unison Architectural Configuration?
The Unison Architectural Configuration lives in the Unison processor and can be saved to a floppy disk. To save the current configuration on the processor to a floppy disk, follow the steps below:
- Insert a floppy disk that has been formatted to FAT 32 into the floppy drive on the right side of the Unison processor
- Hold down the hidden Unison Menu Activate button located just above the multi-colored square and below the screen (see picture above). After holding down for a few seconds, you should see 'Menu Stat' appear on the screen
- Hit the yellow UP arrow button until you get to 'Menu Arch', press the green ENTER arrow button.
- You are in the architectural menu now. If you scroll through your options using the yellow UP arrow button, you should get the following options:
- Save to Disk
- Load from Disk
- Select 'Save to Disk'
- You will be prompted to choose a save name, which can be 'unison-1' through 'unison-9'. Press the UP or DOWN arrow button to select your preferred number
- press the ENTER arrow button to save
- Eject the floppy disk from the floppy drive