The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
CEM3 is ETC's new platform for Power Control designed to reduce setup time of your dimming system, simplify system backups, and remove all barriers to networking your lighting system!
Find helpful links below to increase your familiarity with CEM3 Power Control vocabulary, setup instructions, local control overrides, tips and tricks.
Content is currently being added to the pages under CEM3, so where links do not exist, the topic has been added as a future placeholder.
CEM3 User QuickGuide v1.2.0 RevA.pdf
- Terms and Definitions
- Rack Setup
- First Time Setup (Backplane Dipswitches)
- Quick Setup (typically used in Touring and Portables)
- Change rack number
- Enabling/disabling data ports
- Enabling 16-bit fade control
- Changing Fan Timout
- Set Preset to activate on startup
- Allow/hide quick setup button on home page
- Change voltage range warnings
- Change data loss fade
- UI Preferences
- Controller Replacement
- Redundant Tracking Upgrades
- Circuit assignments
- Dimmer circuit setup
- Local control overrides (Test)
- Configuration backups
- CEM3 Presets
- Sensor 3 Power Control
- Sensor 3 Backplane settings