Due to Parts Shortages in 2022, ETC provided Pathway's Pathport® Gateways in lieu of ETC Gateways. Primary support for these gateways is provided by Pathway Connectivity, an Acuity Brand.
Articles listed here are for reference purposes only. Please contact Pathway directly for support of Pathport gateways: Technical Support | Pathway Connectivity
- Can I Configure Pathport Devices in Concert?
- Can I Install Pathway Pathscape Software on my ETC Console?
- Can I update ETC devices with Pathport Gateways?
- Can I use UpdaterAtor with Pathport Gateways?
- Can Pathway Gateways be Used as an Offline Merger/Prioritizer
- Does ETC Repair Pathway Gateways?
- Does ETC Support Pathway's Secure Streaming ACN (ssACN) Protocol?
- Enable RDMnet on Pathway Pathport Gateways
- Enable/Disable sACN per-Channel (per-Address) Priority on Pathport Gateways
- ETC Default Configurations for Pathport Devices provided by ETC
- ETC Part Numbers for Pathport Gateways
- How to Change Pathport sACN Universe Assignments
- How to Restore Defaults on Pathway Devices
- Joining ETC Security Domains Together
- Logging into ETC Configured Pathport Gateways in Pathscape
- Oops! I have a Pathport Gateway Provided by ETC that Failed Out of the Box! What do I do?
- Pathway Technical Support
- What are Security Domains?
- What Versions of Pathport Firmware and Pathscape Software Ship from ETC?
- Where can I find Pathway Pathscape Software?